Tretinoin Gel USP A-Ret 0.1% is widely used in cosmetology. Its anti-aging effect is recognized by both cosmetologists and dermatologists. It is a powerful therapeutic drug for natural rejuvenation and fight against excessive pigmentation. Also, Tretinoin Gel perfectly eliminates various types of inflammation and colloidal degradation of cells. The gel has a healing effect and is a barrier to scarring.
The gel contains a variety of nutrients that have the comprehensive effect on the skin condition. They stabilize its fat content, clean the pores, and smooth out fine lines. A-ret is often used to eliminate crow’s feet and facial wrinkles.
Indications for using Tretinoin Gel
The main active substance of the drug is Tretinoin. Its concentration is 0.1%. The main indications for the use of the gel are:
- treatment of acne, enlarged pores and gums (also known as blackheads);
- comprehensive rejuvenation, the suspension of the aging process of the skin, combating wrinkles mimicking;
- reduction of skin fat content, elimination of inflammatory processes.
The drug suppresses pathological formations in the layers of the dermis, which lead to the formation of acne. Thus, the gel helps to get a clean and radiant skin. Tretinoin gel is suitable for all skin types, it adapts to individual problems.
Instructions for using A-ret gel for rejuvenation
Tretinoin Gel is applied as simply as any care product. You need to prepare the skin and apply the drug to the face. To be more precise, you need to:
- clean the skin with any cleanser or tonic;
- allow it to dry completely, wait for 20-30 minutes;
- apply a thin layer of gel to the affected areas or the entire face, excluding the lip mucosa.
- apply around the eyes with special care, so that the product does not get on the eyeball;
- wash your hands thoroughly after contact with the gel.
Repeat the procedure every morning and evening. The gel remains on the face for 1-6 hours, after which it is washed off with warm water. If the skin is dry and light, you can start with 30 minutes of application of the product, gradually increasing it. Do not use any other care products within an hour after application. If you feel dry after an hour, you can moisturize the skin.
The result of treatment is not long in coming. After one week, you can notice an improvement in the skin condition. But the full course lasts 3-4 months.
The gel is not recommended for use during pregnancy and lactation, and it should not be used to treat skin areas with mechanical damage, burns and eczema.
Side effects and general recommendations
No special side effects were found when using the gel, usually the skin condition worsens in the first week of treatment, but then quickly returns to normal. But in some cases, itching, dryness, and hyperpigmentation may occur.
Instructions and recommendations
- do not use the gel for wounds and dermatitis;
- the drug is contraindicated if you are allergic to its components;
- Tretinoin Gel can be used 1-2 weeks after peeling or depilation;
- do not exceed the recommended dose of gel, this may lead to excessive dryness of the skin;
- if the skin has become too dry, it is better to reduce the amount and time of application of A-Ret Gel;
- the treated areas should be protected from the sun;
- it is best to start treatment after sunburn has weakened, if any;
- if the gel gets on the mucous membranes, wash them thoroughly with water;
- exacerbation of inflammatory processes or dryness in the first week of treatment is not a prerequisite for the completion of therapy.
The gel is available in 20 mg tubes. One such tube is enough for 2-3 weeks of treatment. For a full course, about 6 tubes will be enough. In the application of Tretinoin Gel USP A-Ret 0.1%, the main thing is being systematic. It is a full course of treatment that can give an excellent result of rejuvenation and overall improvement of the skin.
Tretinoin is one of the best drugs in your fight against wrinkles and pimples as it reduces the production of sebum, inhibits the formation of microcomedones, and promotes the transition of closed acne (subcutaneous) to open ones.
This gel is for you if:
- You have problem skin, pimples, acne (including drain and subcutaneous), comedones.
- you have wrinkles and age spots caused by excess sunlight.
- You want to improve the overall condition of the skin (uneven skin relief, unhealthy appearance).
The drug promotes:
- faster renewal of the epidermis;
- Increase in the thickness of the epidermis;
- Control of pigmentation;
- Normalization of the activity of the sebaceous glands;
- restoration of the dermal matrix;
- Thinness of the stratum corneum (exfoliant effect).
A-ret gel (Tretinoin) inhibits excessive growth of the epithelium of the sebaceous gland ducts. As a result, the duct does not accumulate a large number of dead cells and improves their release to the surface of the skin without causing its blockage. In addition, Tretinoin has an anti-inflammatory effect and increases immunity in the focus of the purulent process.