To date, the drug Diflucan for yeast infection is recognized as one of the most effective in the fight against candida albicans fungus. The drug gained wide popularity due to the ability to get rid of the problem in just one dose.
To begin with, let’s highlight the main advantages of the drug:
- high efficiency, which is due to the impact on the synthesis of pathogenic cells. As a result, the fungal infection is destroyed;
- the main active component of the drug acts selectively on the cells of a harmful infection, affecting only fungi;
- the drug begins to act almost instantly;
- the medicine is used both in the treatment of women and men and even children, including premature ones.
Diflucan: instructions for use
The drug has a specific action by activating the fungus while blocking the growth and division of cells. Separately, I would like to say about the active ingredient fluconazole, which, unlike many other drugs, does not suppress liver enzymes. Ease of use is associated with the ability to use Diflucan at any time of the day or night, no matter where you are.
Method of application depending on the type of infection
Depending on the underlying disease, the medicine can be used according to various schemes:
- with vaginal candidiasis, Diflucan is used once at 150 mg per day. To prevent relapses, the drug is used once a month for six months. The remedy must be taken already at the first signs of the disease, namely: itching, burning, curdled discharge;
- with candidal invasive infections, a single dose will not be enough, on the first day, the patient is prescribed dosage of 400 mg, and on the remaining days it is halved;
- oropharyngeal candidiasis is treated within two weeks, the daily dosage is 100 mg;
- candidal lesions of the mucous membrane are treated for one month at 100 g per day, for the purpose of prevention, this dosage is halved.
Side effects of Diflucan
The drug is quite well tolerated by patients, but sometimes unpleasant side effects may appear, namely:
- headache and dizziness;
- nausea, vomiting;
- change in taste, loss of appetite;
- allergic reactions in the form of skin rashes and itching;
- flatulence, diarrhea.
If side effects occur, you should stop taking Diflucan and report the incident to your doctor.
Contraindications for use
Before you take Diflucan for thrush, you should know that this drug should not be taken in the following cases:
- during pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- hypersensitivity to drug components;
- with the simultaneous use of drugs such as astemizole, cisapride, terfenadine.
Diflucan is a highly effective antifungal medication that is typically available only by prescription. For those seeking to obtain it without a prescription, there are online medical services that can provide prescriptions after an assessment of the individual’s medical history and symptoms. This process involves completing a short questionnaire, which will then be reviewed by a licensed doctor to determine if Diflucan is appropriate for the individual. By obtaining this type of prescription, individuals can purchase Diflucan for yeast infections and other fungal illnesses effectively.
If an individual suspects they may be suffering from a yeast infection or another fungal illness, they may want to consider consulting with a doctor or using an online medical service in order to get a prescription for Diflucan. This medication can provide quick relief from uncomfortable symptoms associated with these types of conditions while simultaneously helping prevent further spread and damage caused by them.